Invited competition: MEP Plateau d’Agy / Etablissement de directives urbanistiques First prize
Plateau d’Agy will play a crucial role within the city of Fribourg.It is crossed by an important road axis connecting in a few minutes the highway junction to the city centre.
According with the recent Agglomeration Plan, a relevant program of densification and regeneration is envisaged for the site, which currently appears as typical urban periphery.
The project is based on a clear and well detailed structure of open spaces working as a frame for the densification process, while defining the new urban identity of the site, as an extension of the city centre. This network will act also as a large scale landscape structure, minimising the impact of infrastructure and reinterpreting the role of nature within the city. The implementation process is part of the design strategy: a set of rules is proposed as a new “grammar” of open and built spaces.
- Granges-Paccot, Fribourg (CH)
- Commune de Granges-Paccot
- Privileggio_Secchi architettura (architecture and urbanism) Nicolò Privileggio, Marialessandra Secchi, Matteo Motti
- Claudio Bonfanti, Roberta Crivellari, Stefano Ivaldi, Alice Mento, Anton Sagal
- Maria De Castro F.S.Teles (landscape) Luca della Lucia (traffic engeneering)