NOUVEAU CYCLE D’ORIENTATION A CUGY
Located at the edge of the village, the new school building is settled on a site slightly sloping from south to north. On the northern edge, a road runs towards the city centre adjacent to the already existing sports fields, intended for the use of school classes.
The proposed project foresees the construction of a unique building composed, during the first phase, by two wings, hosting respectively the classrooms and the sports hall, canteen and library complex. During the second phase, a new block could be added to complete the foreseen endowment of school spaces. Built volume disposition is intended guarantee optimal living conditions to interior spaces with maximizing the east-west openings. Meanwhile, the school is provided with high quality open spaces: a larger courtyard opening towards the countryside on the southern edge and a smaller courtyard along the road, close to the bus stop, giving access to the building.
- Cugy (CH)
- Association du cycle d’orientation des communes du district de la Broye et de la commune de Villarepos (CH)
- Privileggio_Secchi architettura
- Nicolò Privileggio, Marialessandra Secchi,
- Manuel Clasadonte, Stefano Ivaldi
- Ing Mario Gallinaro, civil engineering
- E.C. Engeneering s.r.l., MEP engineering